socware.net uses the mtk7687 linkit as a evaluation board.
- An ARM Cortex-M4F MCU.
- 1×1 802.11b/g/n WiFi subsystem designed for power efficiency and robust connectivity.
- 192Mhz/200Mhz for Cortex M4.
- Versatile peripherals, including UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, PWM, IrDA, and auxiliary ADC support diverse applications.
- An embedded SRAM/ROM and a serial flash in package.
- A compact module for Smart Home appliances/devices.
- An integrated security engine that makes the appliances/devices more secure.
- A developer-friendly platform with Open SDK.